Five Things To Consider When Looking For Frizzy Hair Treatment
Waking up with a messy hair in the morning is something that we can all relate to as we prep ourselves for the day. With Singapore’s humid weather, our hair is bound to be dry and frizzy if it is not taken care of. Fret not; you can still have manageable hair with proper hair care and treatment at Kimage Salon.
Fun fact: A single strand of our hair has many layers which comprise coiled bundles of keratin proteins, held together by chemical bonds – either by neighbouring sulphur atoms or hydrogen atoms. Each time your wet hair dries, the hydrogen atoms will form a new bond with other hydrogen atoms on the neighbouring keratin protein. This gives your hair a fixed shape until you wash it again.
What causes frizzy hair?
There are so many tips on caring for frizzy hair on the web, but despite all your efforts, your hair is still frizzy. It’s a sign that you need to go for a hair treatment. But first, you’ll have to discover the cause of your hair problem before signing up for a frizzy hair treatment.
Hair experts believe that the most common cause for frizzy hair is humidity. If there’s any changes in the hydrogen amount present in the air, it’ll visibly affect the condition of our hair. Other than humidity, your daily habits can also make your hair frizzier. The following are some of the damaging habits you can do to your hair.
- Using products with sulphates or alcohol
- Washing your hair with hot water
- Over touching your hair
- Towel-drying your hair
- Over styling with hot tools
- Brushing your hair when not needed
- Overdyeing your hair
If you’re guilty of committing these habits, we’re here to help with some tips to consider when looking for a frizzy hair treatment.
How does Kimage approach frizzy hair treatment?
Before proceeding to treat your frizzy hair, we have a three-step treatment approach to follow – analysis, treatment and follow up. We’ll first analyse the cause of your hair problem. Our Kimage Stylists are equipped with skills to analyse and formulate a treatment programme that’ll suit your hair needs. We’ll also take biological conditions into consideration while formulating the treatment programme. Next, the hair treatment procedure will be carried out according to your hair issue. The expert will then follow up on your hair condition. If your hair treatment procedure needs to be adjusted, they will do so to give you the desired results.
Hair treatments available
There are various kinds of frizzy hair treatment available at Kimage. Among them are the Moisturising hair treatment, Kerastase Treatment, Keratin Treatment, and Scalp Treatment.
- Kerastase Treatment – A hair and scalp treatment catered to various hair conditions through the Fusio Scrub, Fusio Dose Mixtures and Hair Masques. The Fusio Dose mixture comprises a combination of concentrates and boosters to improve the hair quality, shine and health.
- Keratin Treatment – A special chemical-based hair therapy designed to increase the elasticity, sheen, thickness and health of the hair. It also works to remove unwanted curls, roughness and enliven the hair.
- Scalp Treatment – A hair care therapy to remove dead cells and accumulation from the hair and increase blood circulation. It also helps to improve the scalp condition, providing a healthy environment for hair growth.
Depending on your choice of recommended hair treatment, Kimage Salon will ensure the best results for your hair treatment
- Keratin Treatment is different from other hair treatment procedures available out there. As it involves the binding of keratin to the hair, we’ll use a flat iron to straighten your hair with the chemical mixture. Besides, there are a handful of important chemicals that are used alongside the keratin to help it function properly. After the sealing process, you can wash your hair the next day, using shampoos formulated for keratin treated hair to maintain the effects of your hair treatment. To ensure your money’s worth, make sure the hair products you use doesn’t contain sodium sulfate.
- Scalp Treatment is suitable for anyone concerned about their thinning hair. Getting your scalp treated regularly will prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. We’ll start with a deep scalp cleanse to remove and exfoliate the accumulated dirt from styling products and dead cells. We’ll then apply hair growth factors from stem cells capable of regenerating the body cell. It’s to rejuvenate the essential nutrients in the scalp and strengthen the hair root. If you’re still in doubt about this scalp treatment, we have two types of therapy – scalp therapy specially for hair loss and detox mint scalp treatment.
Pricing and costs at Kimage Salon
As the type of hair treatment varies, the costs involved also vary accordingly. If you’re worried about going out of budget, you can have a look at the following list for a rough idea of the treatment available and its pricing.
- Hair Treatment ($70-$140)
- Bonding Treatment + Homecare ($150-$180)
- Keratin Treatment ($350-$450)
- Scalp Treatment ($70)
- Hair Thinning Treatment + Homecare ($180)
- Kerastase Spécifique Scalp Treatment + Homecare ($230-$560)
Get your hair treated at Kimage Salon
Getting the right hair treatment is important so that you’ll have healthy locks regardless of the weather. The stylists at Kimage Salon will first assess the condition of your hair so that you’ll get the best possible results. They will also ensure that your choice of hair treatment is suitable for your hair.
Kimage Salon is a highly reputable name in Singapore with a reliable presence and many loyal returning clients. With ten locations around Singapore, we remain convenient and accessible for many people to meet their hair needs. We also have a hairdressing school that is certified by the Singapore Committee for Private Education with the EduTrust certificate to ensure that our staff is constantly updated with the latest trends and skills.
Kimage Salon specialises in expressing every customer’s unique individuality with their hair and hope to be hair professionals that anyone can turn to. If you are looking for a mid-range hair salon that ensures excellent quality service and cuts without breaking your budget, book your next hair appointment with us to try it out yourself!